Phone: (520) 579-0047
Products - testQube 5220A
***** COMING SOON! *****
NOTE: this product is currently in development and specifications listed here are subject to
Lynium is very excited to introduce the testQube 5220A. If the technology you see below
is of interest to you, don't hesitate to contact Lynium in order to discuss your mixed-signal
Lynium's next generation test system is the testQube 5220A. Built with the same proven
technology used in the throughout the ATS4000 family of products has been redesigned from the ground
up! The testQube 5220A can be used for evaluationg, debugging, characterizing, and validating a
wide range of mixed-signal semiconductor products.
The testQube 5220A has many exciting features:
- Independent Quad Site Testing: test up to four different devices at the same time!
- Pattern Generation: up to 30 bits, frequencies up to 250 MHz, and depths up to 134 (2^27) million 30-bit words!
- Parallel Data Collection: up to 24-bit wide data, frequencies up to 250 MHz, and depths up to 134 (2^27) million 30-bit words!
- Serial Data Collection: up to 80-bit wide serial data with serial clock frequencies up to 100 MHz!
- Flexible Serial Data Collector supports serial interfaces of 1, 2, 4, and 8 bit widths and up to four separate serial sources!
- One data capture, one pattern generator or two of one or the other per quadrant!
- 4 Internal Digital Voltmeters -- no external DVM required for most ADC and DAC testing!
- Internal, tightly coupled DVMs provide fast Analog Servo-loop testing. Test all codes of a 12-bit ADC in under 10 seconds!
- ADC test techniques include Digital Servo-loop and AC Histogram testing!
- 24 DC + AC Voltage Sources!
- 16 Power Supplies: 0 V to 10 V @ 300 mA with programmable current limit setting!
- 16 synthesized clocks: 0 Hz to 250 MHz with extremely low jitter and 1 ppb resolution -- no external clock source required!
- Optional audio sine generator with 0 Hz to 20 kHz SNR greater than 114 dB and SFDR greater than 120 dB with a 1 kHz, ±5V full-scale output!!!
- Built-in valve & sensor for air/nitrogen purge - control and confirm flow during test.
- Test stand-alone ADCs, ADCs embedded into microcontrollers, stand-alone DACs, DACs embedded into microcontrollers, digital potentiometers, and other mixed-signal devices.
- No external equipment required in many cases (availability of an external Keysight 3458A Digital Multimeter is recommended for most setups).
- Simple and quick calibration.
The details on this page will be updated as development proceeds. If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
or About Us.